We apologize that our current system does not have the capability to automatically translate our website into English. We highly recommend using the Google Chrome Browser to help you translate the site's information into English. You may find how to translate into English in this link here.
We have translated part of the shop information and ordering page for your convenience.
*Please note that this is only a rough translation and may be different from the Japanese version.
■ Order Flow
1) Once an order is placed, an order notification email will be automatically delivered to you from email@example.com
2) Order complete
3) Shipping by courier
4) Notice of Shipment will be sent via mail (Note: Since the shipping notification mail is sent the day after the actual shipping date, there may arise a situation where the product may have already arrived.)
■ Payment Methods
・We offer "Credit card payment" and "Payment on delivery" as payment methods.
* If you use "Payment on delivery", a fee of 330 yen will be charged separately.
* "Payment on delivery" is only available to orders where the delivery address is the same as the purchaser's address.
* VISA, MASTER, JCB, AMEX, Diners and other credit cards can be used. Please refer to the image below.
■ About Shipping (via "Yamato Transport")
・Delivery is limited to Japan.
*Please note that the Ogasawara Islands (Ogasawara Village) and the Izu Islands (Aogashima Village, Toshima Island, Mikurashima Village) cannot be delivered by frozen shipping.
・It is not possible to designate a delivery date. You can check the delivery status by checking the "Inquiry Number" in the Notice of Shipment email once your order is shipped.
・On average, orders will be shipped within 3-4 days, but may take up to 7 days or more depending on circumstances.
*Frozen and room temperature products cannot be packed in the same package. Cinnabons are shipped via frozen delivery, while other products are shipped as room temperature delivery.
・If you purchase a mix frozen and room temperature shipment products, they will be delivered individually and may not arrive at the same time.
■ Shipping Fees
・The shipping fee per one destination is as follows. Cinnabons are shipped via frozen delivery, while other products are shipped as room temperature delivery.
・[Room temperature Shipment]: 360 yen (tax included)
・[Frozen Shipment]: 560 yen (tax included)
・[For orders with both Room temperature and Frozen Shipment]: Only the Frozen Shipment fee will be charged.
*Hokkaido and Okinawa prefectures will be charged an additional shipping fee of 300 yen.
Partial Translation of the Ordering Page